Wednesday, July 7, 2010

After Some Reflection

I haven't written, or gave attention, to my blog in a while. That may be why I'm experiencing the dis-harmony that I've noticed within myself. It is not the attention to the blog obviously that brings the harmony, but the writing. The attention to self. I've been telling myself alot lately about incorporating more the habit of writing; the habit of dialogue with the self. There is no doubt that this would be more constructive than some of my frequent encounters. I'm looking forward to my visit to the ocean this coming week. I'm looking forward to bonding with Mecca; but ,too, I'm looking forward to gazing at the ocean and re-creating that energy; re-connceting with the source; re-aligning myself with the Most High Intelligence. This is what will be required to move to that next level; that next phase; that higher stratum.

No comments: