Thursday, December 11, 2008

Taking a Survey

How often should one survey one's life? Like a business, should it be done at the end of the day? Muslims pray five times daily, should it be done at those given times? I realize my education is constantly moving me forward. I'll graduate in the Spring and go directly into grad school. One's life should be that way across the board. A constant progression. Some people put emphasis on the relationship of the family. I believe it is significant, however, don't let it be because there is no choice. Because of the decisions one has made, there is nothing one can do about his/her economic situation. Since there is no control of one's economic situation, one begins to put emphasis on the family at that point. I don't believe that is a healthy progression. We have to constantly be moving forward. We have to constantly know where we are situated amongst all centers.

No comments: